Everything is getting bigger and better in the greenhouse now and a lot needs potting on, I’ve done some if it already just a few left to do. Also sown a lot more seeds this weekend and sown some seeds that wasn’t doing well,I put most of them in modular trays apart from the beans which I put I cardboard tubes.
The new seeds I planted this weekend was Swede Ruby,swede best of all,dwarf French beans, cucumber telegraph,burpless cucumber, and cabbage primo, I have a few left to sow then have a look whats not growing then re-sow some more.
I need to keep on top of the weeding at the top end of the allotment,around the greenhouse and pond area. We had a little rain and if like magic the weeds appear, i just need to spend a few hours weeding before these get out of hand.
Over a year ago I bought some raspberry bushes and planted them as two plants,not knowing i had to separate them and plant them singly.Now that I did its took over a year for 12 sticks to turn into 4 raspberry plants,I know I may of lost 8 but at least I have some. The others may grow I’ve been told so fingers crossed these do,so hoping its been worth the wait for these plants to grow.
The new greenhouse is still standing and just needs some guttering sorting to catch any rain,only problem I’ve had is its got a bit dry inside and some chaps are taking the Micky. One chap has said he likes the crazy paving inside the greenhouse,then says when am I going to finish it of with putting sand in the cracks. I do need to finish it but just getting things sorted in other greenhouse first and planted,then I will crack in with it again.